Homes.co.nz (Homes) is a new and innovative property website. Our target audience are Kiwi homeowners keen to learn more about their own home and explore information about other homes anywhere in New Zealand.
Unlike other property sales listing sites Homes has every home profiled on its site and is not just for those interested in buying or selling a property.
Users can access a wide range of data for free for the first time in New Zealand that previously was either very difficult to find or cost money to view. By doing this we aim to become a regularly visited site.
One of our initial solutions for generating revenue is providing Real Estate Agents with a new way for them to promote their brand and services digitally by showing their listings.
Our Telesales team will lead our sales strategy to make Agents and Agency Owners aware of this new offering and sell them the benefits of subscribing to the service.
- Contact Real Estate Agents and Tradespeople from our database
- Explain the Homes service and its benefits
- Position Homes subscription offerings and pricing
- Address concerns or questions
- Convert prospects to paying subscribers
- Schedule appointments for sales staff for direct meetings if required
- Conduct customer and marketing surveys
- Answer inbound sales enquiries
- Maintain and self manage call lists and activity
Education and Experience
- Demonstrated Knowledge of telesales and marketing principles
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Previous experience with sales of website subscriptions and or directory services
- Computer literate
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- High energy levels
- Self motivated
- Minimum 30 hours per week
- $20 per hour base rate + attractive commission and bonus scheme
- Flexible work hours
- Located in Homes Head Office in Petone, (47 The Esplanade)
- Residency status or visa to work in New Zealand is required